- 40g whey (choose your favorite)
- 30g all-purpose flour
- 21g light butter
- 60g greek yogurt
- 60g unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- stevia or splenda to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter. Make sure butter is just slightly warm (not too hot) before adding applesauce and egg. Mix in all other ingredients until batter is homogeneous. You will want a cake batter consistency, so add a tiny bit of water if necessary.
- Spray doughnut pan with pam and fill a little over half-way. You should be able to get 6 doughnuts.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and continue baking, checking every 3 minutes or so until you can stick a toothpick in the doughnut and it comes out clean.
- Take doughnuts out of oven and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine nonfat greek yogurt and stevia to make frosting.